Participants in the 31 Days of German Riesling are working hard on fantastic offers, (virtual) events and activities that will be available throughout July. Have a look below to see what’s on this week and do get in touch at email@example.com if there is anything that you would like us to add here!
- Dronfield Wine World: Regular offers on German Riesling throughout the month, such as this Kloster Eberbach Riesling.
- Honest Grape: Social media promotion throughout July with quizzes and competitions on its Instagram. Also offering 10% off its Clemens Busch Discovery Selection.
- Jascots Wine: Offering £11 off its mixed case of Riesling, including four German options. Case is here.
- Laithwaite’s Wine: Save £22.50 on this dazzling 31 Days of German Riesling case – perfect for summer sipping!
- Lea & Sandeman, Chiswick: Riesling tasting in-store every Saturday – 27th June, 4th July, 11th July and 18th July.
- Mumbles Fine Wines: 10% off its selection of German Riesling, both in store and online. Its wines are here!
- The Oxford Wine Company: 10% off its selection of German Riesling all month, just use the code weloveriesling to get your discount. Shop here!
- Virgin Wines: Offering 10% off its fantastic selection of German Riesling for the whole month, check out their list here!
- The WineBarn: Offering a special tasting case of 12 of the finest Rieslings spanning all the winemaking regions of Germany. The case includes deliciously dry, subtly sweet and sparkling brut varieties of Riesling. To purchase here!
- Wine Poole Ltd: Offering a discounted mixed box of German Riesling with wines from 5 different areas (2 from the Rheingau).
- Awin Barratt Siegel Wine Agencies: Instagram Live tasting with Elliot Awin on Friday 3rd July at 7pm. Featuring a myriad of Rieslings from around Germany, which Elliot will be tasting and discussing with five German winemakers: Dr Loosen, Rainer Schnaitmann, Villa Wolf, Louis Guntrum and Gunderloch.
- Bottles Wine Bar: Hosting a German Riesling wine tasting event on Saturday 4th July at 5pm-7pm – its first wine tasting event since lockdown! Tickets are available to purchase here!
- WineEd: Hosting a Monday Masterclass Riesling session with Anne Krebiehl MW on Monday 6th July at 2pm. Registration page – here.
- WineEd: Hosting a Monday Masterclass German Wine VDP Classification session with VDP Ambassador, Michal Bardel on Monday 13th July at 2pm. Registration page – here.
- WineEd: Hosting a Monday Masterclass on German Sekt with Christoph Graf, of Schloss Vaux, on Monday 20th July at 2pm. Registration page – here.