UK Consumer Tour
2016 saw the debut of our colourful new stand, inspired by Berlin Wall graffiti, at six key food and drink festivals held all over the UK. We started our tour with the lovely people of Brighton in April and made our final stop only weeks ago at Truman Brewery Foodies Festival in London. Throughout the summer, we’ve been dishing out samples of delicious Rieslings, Pinot Noirs and Sekt to interested consumers in all corners of the UK. Watch this space for where we’re headed in 2017!
Where did we visit in 2016?
- Brighton Foodie Festival 30th April - 2nd May
- Birmingham Foodie Festival 3rd - 5th June
- Taste of London 15th - 19th June
- Edinburgh Foodie Festival 5th - 7th August
- Harrogate Foodie Festival 19th - 21st August
- Truman Brewery Foodie Festival 18th - 20th November