A fresh Thai curry – sauce made with green Thai paste, kaffir lime leaves. Fresh basil, coriander and coconut milk.
- 30g butter
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 enchalion shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 300g risotto rice
- 125ml dry white wine
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock
- 160g peas, fresh or frozen
- 75g parmesan grated, plus extra to serve
- 1 small lemon, juice and zest, reserve some zest for garnish
- salt and black pepper
- rocket to garnish
- Heat the butter and oil in a large nonstick pan and gently fry the shallot and garlic for 5-6 minutes until soft but not coloured, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice then stir continuously until the rice is shiny and transparent.
- Pour in the wine and simmer until totally evaporated. Add the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring with each addition until absorbed. Continue to add stock over a medium heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Stir in the peas during the last 10 minutes of cooking. The risotto should be creamy and slightly wet.
- Add grated parmesan, lemon juice and zest and season with salt and black pepper. Serve topped with the lemon zest, rocket and more grated parmesan.
Thai Green Chicken Curry with Sticky Rice
Rustic Berry Tarts with Mascarpone Cream
Mixed berries served in an open sweet shortcrust pastry pie, sprinkled with demerara sugar.
Rhubarb and Ginger Crème Brûlée
Individual Crème Brûlée with a base of rhubarb and stem ginger topped with brown sugar and caramelised.
Quesadillas with Chicken
A crisp Mexican Quesadillas filled with chicken, red jalapeños and Monterey Jack cheese served with sour cream and fresh tomato salsa.
Pulled Pork Sliders with Pink Slaw
BBQ flavoured marinated Pulled pork served on a small brioche roll, topped with a pink slaw.
Fresh Gnocchi with Green pesto and Toasted Pine Nuts
Homemade gnocchi and green pesto with toasted pine nuts.